What’s Your Food Sign?
Swiping an excerpt from Alan Hirch’s book, What’s Your Food Sign? How To Use Food Clues To Find Lasting Love:
Imagine that you and your date are at the ice-cream parlor. Which of these flavors would you pick?
- Double chocolate chunk
- Strawberries and cream
- Banana cream pie
- Chocolate chip
- Butter pecan
- Mint chocolate chip
- Rocky road
- Vanilla: You’re colorful, dependent and needy, an idealist and a risk-taker. You’re a private person who enjoys close relationships with others. Best match: rocky road or another vanilla
- Double chocolate chunk: You’re self-absorbed, enjoy being the center of attention and tend to be somewhat dramatic. You’re also lively, charming and flirtatious. You like novelty and are bored by routine. You’re a clotheshorse and into looking good. Best match: butter pecan or chocolate chip
- Strawberries and cream: You’re an introvert who handles stress poorly and can become overwhelmed, irritable and cranky. Best match: chocolate chip
- Banana cream pie: You’re well-adjusted, easygoing and empathetic. You make the perfect spouse and parent. Best match: vanilla, double chocolate chunk, strawberries and cream, chocolate chip, butter pecan or another banana cream pie
- Chocolate chip: You’re ambitious, competitive, a go-getter and a visionary. You’re charming and enjoy being catered to. Best match: butter pecan or double chocolate chunk
- Butter pecan: You’re principled, a rule-follower, intelligent, conscientious, moral and a perfectionist. You can be competitive but also quick to criticize yourself. Best match: mint chocolate chip
- Strawberry: You’re content to be a follower working behind the scenes. You like being part of a team. Best match: rocky road, vanilla, mint chocolate chip or other strawberries
- Coffee: You’re lively, dramatic, seductive and flirtatious and live life with gusto. You throw yourself headfirst into everything and prefer to live in the moment rather than think about the future. Best match: strawberry
- Mint chocolate chip: You’re a cynic — ambitious, argumentative and contrary. You’re frugal and cautious about planning the future. Best match: other mint chocolate chips
- Rocky road: You’re charming and engaging in social situations, but driven at work. You can lose your temper over life’s inconveniences, particularly waiting in line. Best match: other rocky roads
Another excerpt in the article about choices in produce isn’t nearly as interesting. Consider this as close to a meme as I’ll get this week!