the friday five
I’ll try this, though I often have trouble with finding five of each thing
1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Hm, it’s November already!
make it through the holidays without too much stress
move back into the relative black area, financially
maintain my weight
find a date for New Year’s
come up with some actual New Year’s Resolutions
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
States given in case anyone might know where they are
Bruce Harrington, FL
Leanne Callaway, DE
Tracy McCollister, unknown
David Lundy, GA
Doug/Brent Zima, DC
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
forget the things I forgive
be comfortable with going places alone
decrease my migraines
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
pay off all my debts
travel, travel, travel…
buy homes in DC, Atlanta and New England (with proper kitchens and pools)
start an affordable line of sensible yet fashionable clothing
go to an extremely expensive spa and get “the works”
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
work with my hands (cook, fix, clean, laundry)
listen to music (Donald Fagen or Duncan Sheik especially)
lying on springtime grass
playing/communing with animals/pets