Yes We Ca-zzzz…
I’m working on about 3 or so hours sleep, the celebrations didn’t die down for quite a while on the street outside. Not that I’m complaining, but I am having a hard time deciding whether today in the office will be more or less productive than yesterday. I didn’t pick up a Post and now probably wouldn’t be able to find one even if I wanted to. I will blame it on the lack of sleep instead of my innate cynicism, but the “broken record” conversations around the office this morning are starting to work my nerves. So I slipped my headphones on and started surfing.
I found this image in a few spots, some had placed it in a “De/Motivators” type frame, others just had it posted. I prefer it on its own. Some other stuff I found on the intarwebz this morning:
- Much like Alice, Slap Upside The Head prepared two messages for his friends to the south.
- R. Stevens has reminded us that his “We Are Not All Jerks” t-shirt is still on sale, clearance even!
- Joy Of Tech compares it to a classic sci-fi movie ending.
- xkcd, in his 500th strip, shows a character glad to be able to stop thinking about the election, maybe.
- and Ape Lad brings us yet another classic strip from the Laugh-Out-Loud Cats.
I’m gonna have more coffee and try and fake-awake through the rest of the day. I’m looking forward to reading up on everyone’s election night experiences, so go blog ’em!