nibble or munch?
Trying to post this with a straight face… from A-Z of bananas | ivillage
Psychologists have identified five personality types based on the way people eat bananas:
- Nibblers peel the banana slowly, carefully eating only the exposed area – they tend to be cautious, thoughtful and conservative.
- Munchers peel the banana fully and take large greedy bites – these people are positive and independent types.
- Breakers break their bananas into quarters and eat them section by section – revealing creativity, sensuality and thoughtfulness.
- Cutters eat their bananas from plates, cutting the fruit into pieces and eating with a knife and fork – they tend to be highly organised control freaks.
- Eccentrics are unpredictable, eating their bananas in a variety of different ways: breaking it into three, for example, or eating from the middle. These people are non-confirmists, rebellious and impulsive.
I’m sure the same applies to cookies and candy bars… and pizza slices.